Nepal Trekking About Us Trekking Expedition Peakclimbing Sightseeing Rafting

Trekking in Nepal


Other Activities

Tourist Information

Permit Fee

Trekking Permit Fee

The area of Everest, the Annapurna , the Langtang and Rara, trekking permit is now required it has given New name TRC ( Trekking Registration Certificate), and National park permit / Conservation permit fee is necessary. However, the following places should be obtained trekking permit as below:

Trekking Area Trekking Permit Fee will be collecting by Member agency of Taan ( trekking agents association of Nepal) . Adventure Pilgrims trekking in the Member agency of TAAN, only undertaken through registered trekking agencies only.

1. Dolpa and Kanchenjunga Equivalent to US $ 10 per person per week for the first four weeks and US $ 20 per week thereafter.
2. Manaslu US$ 75(Dec-Aug) per person per week US$ 90(Sep-Nov) per person per week.
3. Simikot US$ 90 per person per week.
4. Mustang and Upper Dolpa US$ 700 per person for the first ten days and US$ 70 per person per day thereafter.

Note : Trekking to Dolpa, Kanchenjnga, Manaslu and Mustang only undertaken through registered trekking agencies only.